Fly Drive: Monterey

Wednesday, 9 July 2014

After spending a couple of days in Yosemite, we headed over to Monterey. It was fairly late when we arrived, so we took a short walk along the beach and stopped by a restaurant called Monterey's Fish House, which was great as it combined pasta with seafood - pasta happens to be my utmost favourite.




Playsuit - American Apparel
JuJu Jellies - Office 
Sunglasses - Topshop

On our first full day in Monterey we took the 17 mile drive to Cambria and back, stopping at some beautiful beaches along the way. We popped into The Lodge for lunch, which had a lovely golf course at the back looking straight onto the sea.




I got some strange looks whilst photographing my food (this happened several times during the trip).

Stopped at one of the beaches to do a few sketches.




On our way back that evening we stopped off to watch a film and grabbed some frozen yoghurt before hand. On a side note - I tried to get some of my photos developed from the trip and the film roll came out blank, cry. If anyone know's why this happened I would love to know!

6 comments

  1. this looks like the best holiday. The fooooood <3 <3 also I love your outfit, you really suit red lipstick!

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that yoghurt looks incredible. And the blank film roll! This happened to me a while ago so i feel u ma bro. I don't actually know what went wrong, I think the flash broke so for some photos there just wasn't enough light to make any sort of clear image. So if you took loads of photos in dull lighting then that could be it? My friend and I made a killer fort to end all forts but we now have no evidence of our masterpiece because of that catastrophe. It is a heartbreaking experience man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The yoghurt was so yummy, aw I know! Sucks about the fort :(

      Delete
  3. The film roll came out blank?! Oh my god so sad! These photos are making me so jealous, I'm desperate to do a trip like this x

    www.rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah how sad! you definitely should x

      Delete