British Summer Time - Hyde Park

Sunday, 27 July 2014

Hello! I have quite a few posts lined up as lots has been happening. I'm in New York at the moment, studying for a few weeks at the New York Film Academy, which I'm so excited about - expect a full update when I get back. In other news, on Tuesday the lovely Georgie took some photos of me around South Bank for a primary coloured themed shoot which was so much fun, there are a couple of photos from the shoot below, but you can find the rest here.



A couple of weeks ago I went to British Summer Time in Hyde Park with Ruby which was so much fun - the weather was lovely and all of the food looked delicious. We even went up on the Barclay Card Better View lift which gave us a view of the whole concert, I absolutely love any form of theme park ride and so this was a great substitute for the day. 











Thats how high the lift went!


Here's a little video Ruby made from the day: 




14 comments

  1. Those photos are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so beautiful and Ruby's video is so cute!! Looks like you had a great time :)
    xo

    http://lilliputianlilac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) yeah it was so much fun!

      Delete
  3. aw cutee thanks again for modelling!xx
    where-is-frank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me miss you so much. Loooove the pictures Georgie took. Hope you're having an amazing time in New York bubby xx

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you loads Rube! Cant wait to see you when I get back x

      Delete
  5. These photos are so full of summer and light and pretty colours. So jelly. And the NY Film Academy? You special girl. I hope you're having a fantastic time.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a summer... Good luck with everything! ps. you look so good in the pics ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I visited Hyde Park last summer and it was amazing weather as well! Happy to have found your blog!


    Xx, Tiffany | www.sunshinedaydreamphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. appreciate the comment on my post and I really like your outfit, especially the skirt!

    Fool's Paradise

    ReplyDelete