The Room Diaries: Claire - Part 2 & España

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

               
                 


On Sunday morning I caught a flight to Spain for a few days to visit my Dad and arrived home late last night after a mad dash through the airport and some less than desirable plane food. It was a lovely reprieve from the English weather, and felt slightly odd being able to actually go outside without being clad in layers of warm clothing. On Sunday afternoon we took a stroll through the Old Town which is so idyllic, particularly when bathed in the afternoon sunlight. 




I wore a suede skirt from Beyond Retro, paisley shirt from Vintage Basement and shoes from Dr Marten.





It feels amazing to finally have a break from school, if only for a week, it gives me a chance to watch all the films I've been meaning to and try and read the rest of several half-finished books. Late Saturday night I had the sudden urge to watch Amélie, but couldn't find it anywhere online with English subtitles, so it looks like I'll be making a trip down to the video store at some point this week.

28 comments

  1. Your blog it is so stunning! I will stay tuned.

    www.alexawas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog I follow you now :)

    http://shopaholicbyilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Escaping to Spain for a few days sounds like something out of a dream. I'm sort of in love with your blog now, btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was great to get away for a few days :) aw thank you!

      Delete
  4. Loving the room diaries series, all her art is fantastic! You have such pretty hair and I love your skirt. x

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog :) if u wanna follow each other let me know i ll be happy :)
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable ^^
    Lovely pics :)

    Kiss
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hurray, part two of the room diaries! I've been waiting for it and it's absolutely amazing! I'm looking forward to more videos :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah so jealous you got to go to spain! i wana go there soooon, these photos are so pretty. i really like your hair and the docs look awesome. ah amelies like one of my favourite films, completely understand your need for it! love your blog btw, you have great taste xx
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should visit Spain soon! Thank you x

      Delete
  9. Lovely pictures! Looks so picturesque and I'm soooo jealous of the weather. I'm very tired of having to wrap up like a big marshmallow here in Ireland. Dreaming of summer time :)

    Fee
    http://pingle91.blogspot.ie/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skirt! In fact I love everything about this post hehe :) X

    ReplyDelete
  11. your outfit is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very inspiring blog! You're pretty xx

    Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
  13. so nice photo and amazing outfit

    theforestfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete