70's Cut

Sunday, 2 February 2014

Listen to this whilst reading this post.


So on Saturday I decided to have another drastic hair cut at my favourite hairdressers, Hair by Fairy in Covent Garden. I was going for a Molly Ringwald kind of vibe, but it looks more Ally Sheedy in The Breakfast Club. I'm really happy with it, and it is so much easier now to keep now that it's shorter.







Later that day whilst browsing the shops I stumbled upon this beautiful red coat which I instantly fell in love with, it reminds me of the one Jordana wears in Submarine. 



I started watching a couple of episodes of Undeclared this evening and it's pretty good, it's Judd Apatow's follow up to Freaks and Geeks, and whilst nothing beats Freaks and Geeks it has the same kind of vibe to it. It features Seth Rogan and Jason Segal which of course is an added bonus, so I would recommend it for a nice sunday night show. That's about it for now, sorry for the short post but nothing too eventful has happened over the past week, although I will be posting the first part of my video project next sunday.

Jordana.

21 comments

  1. your hair is so gorgeous! I wish I had curls. and this coat ahh:''')

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lovely red coat

    theforestfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new hair. The outfit is amazing too...you wear the coat so well! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks fab, as does that gorgeous coat! xo

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so jealous of ur jordana coat xo
    www.where-is-frank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lordy your hair is so so cute! I'm sure the hairdresser recommendation will come in real handy some time soon... Love the coat too.
    Xxx
    http://rollerskag.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeah you should definitely check out the hairdressers - it's great and really well priced <3

      Delete
  7. Submarine! Yes! Cool coat :D

    rockpapermisc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the haircut, it suits you so much and you were spot on about that red jacket. It looks so much like Jordana's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the trousers and the coat are both so so pretty! wish i had the guts to dress like you, im sooo boring, but you always look amazing in anythingXX
    pinkdaisychains.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with the cut so pretty my darling. Will definitely be borrowing the coat <3

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks great, really suits you! Love those trousers also! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete