You've been caught on Candid Camera

Friday, 17 January 2014

Thank the Lord it's friday - for some reason this week has felt abnormally long and I have thoroughly enjoyed spending this evening sprawled out on the couch making a fab new playlist. 
The other day my Grandma came over bearing boxes of goods from her loft and in there happened to be a couple of vintage camera's which she very kindly let me keep *commence happy dance* 



I will be taking these bad boys out for a test run over the next couple of weeks, so will report back with the results very soon - the AV 1 will probably produce far better photos, but I'm sure the Sure Shot Megazoom will still be fun to play around with.


I've also been spending a worrying amount of time on polyvore at the moment, so here are a few outfit sets I thought I'd share with you. I seem to be living in simple dark coloured clothes at the moment, it's probably because all I ever see is darkness - when I wake up it's dark and when I get home in the evening its dark, it makes me want to go into hibernation.



Twiggy Vibes


So that's all I have to report for now - things are quite dull at the moment, but tomorrow I'm off to visit a couple of gallerys and next week I'm going to the SAF short film festival which should be really interesting. Goodnight.


14 comments

  1. such cute sets x Yazmine
    www.whateveryazmine.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous about those cameras, and can't wait to see some pictures if you post them! these outfits are fab xoo

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur polyvore is 2 die 4
    www.where-is-frank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photography - am so excited to see the pictures from those cameras! <3

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! Everyone seems to have really cool grandmothers with fancy things from the olden days. Can't wait to see the photos.

    Glitter Daiquiri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cameras are so cute! I love the first one. I'm with you on hibernation, I get out when it's dark and return when it's dark! Miss all the daylight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, hopefully spring will be right around the corner!

      Delete
  7. Love the outfits. The first one is soo very 90s, I swear I had an outfit just like it.

    ReplyDelete