January Street Style

Monday, 6 January 2014

So it's the start of the New Year and I've already made and broken all of my resolutions, of which optimistically included not watching TV on weekdays - the movie channel just has me beat.
On Saturday I went to Brick Lane with Ruby to shoot some Street Style photo's. I wore my fluffy jumper from Motel Rocks (which makes me feel slightly like the cookie monster), PVC skirt from Rokit, Vagabond sandals and sunglasses from Spitalfields market. Hopefully the weather will start to perk up soon so it will actually be socially acceptable for me to wear sunglasses in winter.







I have recently created a polyvore account which has proved a great procrastination device from work - so have a little look.


A couple of the street style photo's -
The rest of which you can see here.








26 comments

  1. ur jumper is the cutest <3
    love ur photoss
    http://where-is-frank.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit <3 Love those dog tooth socks on the street style! xo

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love (u are the coolest)

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your jumper is insanely cool oh my .this outfit is the bomb������

    also I've added you onto my blog roll of favourite blogs, hope you don't mind! xoxo

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is lovely - especially that cute cute hair! Awesome photos as usual :)
    xxx
    http://rollerskag.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhhhh you are so cool!
    x

    www.whateveryazmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chicccc!
    Join my giveaway:
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. your jumper, your hair, your shoes!!!! perfection. all of it perfection!

    -Aida
    x

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her layering of the coat over the shirt in the bottom left photo, and the cat is super cute! Oh and I love your jumper, it looks super super soft.

    Amy x
    Everything and Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing sweater <3

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute sweater dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your purple sweater - it looks ridiculously warm. I am always really impressed by anyone who can go up to strangers and ask for a picture. I'm always tempted to, but chicken out at the last second. I think I just end up spending a lot of time staring at strangers hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I felt the same at first! But once you start to ask a few people it's not so bad :)

      Delete
  13. love the jumper and your hair is awesome!

    glad you liked my paintings, thanks for the feedback xx

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love your outfit, love everything about it! Your jumper is gorgeous and it matches perfectly with your skirt.x So pretty! I love the street style pictures you took, there are so many stylish people out there but I am just to shy to take a picture of them! Well done!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete